Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 1 Presentation

02/28/11 I have to say a lot of the projects presented were very interesting.  I was particularly fascinated by the one about how gays are portrayed as characters in TV series.  She brought about very good points on how gay stereotypes were brought into the TV show GLEE and how the characters were portrayed.  In my project I did something similar where I took the characters in the show Modern Family and broke down the stereotypes of each character.  She however focused on one group and did more of an in depth analysis.  I think it is going to be interesting to see her end results and to see how gays are portrayed in regularly programming vs. cable programing. Here is some examples of stereotypes I found in the show I analyzed



No comments:

Post a Comment